Monday, August 16, 2010

A Visit From Grammy!

My parents live in NJ (where I grew up) and ever since a certain little someone has come into our lives, my Mom has made a point of seeing him about once a month. (Dad comes, too, but not everytime.)

Grammy came in on Saturday afternoon for a weekend visit and Aiden was so happy to spend time with his favorite person (other than Mommy and Daddy!). My mom didn't get to start playing with Aiden until around 3 o'clock on Saturday, but they made the most of their first day together by reading books, playing, laughing, and just being silly.

On Sunday, Adam and I took take a "daycation" and went to a local water park called Wet 'n Wild. We had so much fun! It was great to spend the entire day having fun together as a couple without the baby. Sure, we talked about him and missed him, but we rarely get to spend an entire day baby-free. It was much needed and so wonderful.

While we were gone Grammy and Aiden had fun of their own. My little one was very happy to spend the entire morning and afternoon being entertained by his Grammy. Later on Sunday Grammy and Aiden went swimming.

Fun in the pool


Basting the little turkey


I love my Grammy!

Needless to say, we all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

HomeoMom said...

They look so cute together! Glad they had fun