Saturday, November 8, 2008

7 weeks, 4 days

That's how pregnant I am today. According to What to Expect When You're Expecting, the baby is the size of a blueberry this week, and in another 2 days or so Baby Lane will be the size of a large raspberry. They baby is starting to look, well, more baby-like this week instead of looking like a little alien.

I am getting pretty antsy...I can't wait to tell EVERYONE that we are expecting! My first appointment with my OB/GYN is on Friday. Adam is going to come along with me since we get to see the first picture of our little June Bug. I am already thinking about scanning in the ultrasound picture and putting it at the top of my blog page, but I guess I will have to wait until Thanksgiving to do that, too.



My parents and my brother and his family are coming down for Thanksgiving, as I've mentioned before, and it is not until then that we will tell my brothers (we'll have to call Christopher) and the rest of the family. We plan on making our Happy Thanksgiving phone calls to our aunts and uncles and then we'll clue them in as to what we are most thankful for this year. :)


I am still feeling pretty good and I am blessed that I have not had any morning sickness (yet)! My major pregnancy symptom is still extreme fatigue and all the other minor things that I blogged about before.


Oh, I forgot to mention that Adam and I went down to Mooresville last weekend to tell his parents and sister that a new baby is on the way. We went out to dinner with them first and when we got back to their house we showed them some of our pictures from the Alaskan cruise we went on in August. The last picture in the album was a picture of the positive pregnancy test. They all seemed pretty excited, and my sister-in-law wanted to take credit for it being her idea (ah, the mind of a 16 year old). It wasn't the high pitched crying, laughing, and screaming reaction that we got from my parents, but we were both just happy that they seemed happy, and that's a good thing. :)

No comments: