Saturday, November 8, 2008

House of Germs

My house has become a house of germs over the last week. This past Monday Adam came down with some cold symptoms and I knew we were in trouble. Adam doesn't just get a little, get over it quickly kind of cold. His colds come on strong and stay for way too long.

This time he has been ultra careful to not get near me. I didn't ask him to, but he decided to spend the past week sleeping in the guest room instead of in our bedroom because he didn't want me to get sick.

Well, his efforts were in vain. :( I got sick anyway and I've been miserable the past couple of days. I've had the worst post nasal drip I've ever had--my throat has been so sore. But, thankfully, it seems that I am already starting to get over it. I'm just praying that my cold symptoms won't last as long as Adam's (who's still suffering by the way).

I plan on spending a good part of the day disinfecting my germy house.

Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Bess said...

OH, UGH! I feel for you...I really do! ;o)

Nasal spray, gargle with salt water, and PRAY! :)

Sue said...

Yeah, you're back! Love your new blog set up - the house is so pretty.