Monday, June 16, 2008

Handy (Wo)man

Today was my first official day of summer vacation and instead of sitting around and relaxing, I decided to get started on some projects that I want to do around the house this summer. I intended on painting the guest bathroom, but the ceiling fan we bought for our TV room was calling my name. We had already asked a friend to help us install it because neither Adam or I have done it before, but I decided to go for it myself. It took some time, but I did it and it looks great! I also installed one in our study/Adam's home office.

I know that installing a ceiling fan isn't rocket science, but I'm pretty proud of my accomplishment. I guess I'll start painting tomorrow!




1 comment:

Megan at My Heart, My Home said...

Yay for you! (Guess we won't be getting a free meal after all...) ;)