Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I have some catching up to do!

Alright, I promised that I'd update my blog, so here I go! I decided that I should start with our trip to Los Angeles back in March. Adam and I took off to LA for spring break and we had so much fun! I think we both agreed after the trip that we had even more fun in LA than we thought we would. We started our trip by visiting Grauman's Chinese Theater, The Kodak Theatre (where the Academy Awards are hosted), and catching a glimpse at the famous Hollywood sign. Then we hopped in an open air mini bus and took a two hour celebrity home tour. And that was just our first day in LA! We spent the next week going to Disneyland and California Adventure, visiting movie and television studios, going to a live taping of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, driving up the Pacific Coast Highway to Malibu, and taking an unexpected trip to Universal Studios Hollywood. We truly had a wonderful time. Southern California is absolutely beautiful!
Here are some pictures from our LA vacation:
Adam at Grauman's Chinese Theater



The Kodak Theater & The Hollywood Sign
One of the highlights of the trip for me...visiting the set of FRIENDS! Look how happy I am!


Malibu...just gorgeous! Notice how the PCH runs directly along the ocean!
Stay tuned for Disney pictures (I'll try to post them later today) and of course, pictures of our Alaskan cruise! We leave for Anchorage, AK on Friday!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Amanda, what a fun trip. I never really thought about vacationing to California, but after your description of where you went and what you did I want to go now too! But I think I'll have to wait a while, till I get this kids outta the house! LOL