Friday, August 1, 2008

It's been a while!

Ok, so I am well aware that I haven't posted anything new in quite a while, but I've been a busy girl!!! I just finished my second class for the summer. It wasn't an overly hard class, but it required A LOT of my time. When I haven't been doing school work I have continued to paint the house, put together new furniture (we FINALLY got a new kitchen table), and hang another ceiling fan, this time in our bedroom. So, my apologies to those of you who I haven't kept in touch with over the last month... I set a goal to accomplish a whole lot this summer, and while I'm almost at the finish line, I'm afraid I've been a bit anti social along the way. I know I still have lots of pictures to post, including my trip to Disney with my cousin Deneen, and lots of house pictures, and I will get to it soon... promise!

In the mean time, I received a wonderful phone call yesterday morning from my oldest friend, Beth, who called to tell me that she gave birth to her second child, a little boy, Caedon David at 12:01 am on July 31st. He weighed in at 9lbs 15oz, a big boy! Caedon was just two minutes shy of being my husband's birthday buddy!! And speaking of my husband, Adam celebrated his 26th birthday on Wednesday with out me. He's in Allentown, PA this week on a business trip. He's been there since Sunday morning, but he returns home tonight and I am anxiously awaiting his safe arrival.

Well, that's it for now. I'm almost done painting the family room and I am going to get back to work so I can get this over with!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Alrighty then, you were a slacker! I need to read blog posts so I know what is going on with you guys! LOL

Sherry said...

Love your playlist. I sang that version of Amazing Grace with my DH not too long ago at church. Love it. =]