Tuesday, August 26, 2008

They're ba-ack!

I originally logged on tonight to finish the post I have been working on about our trip to Alaska, but I realized that all of my pictures are saved on our personal computer and currently I am using Adam's work computer. Bummer. But the good news is that the pictures are ready to go, I just have to upload a few. So, I'll save talking about Alaska until next time (but it was AWESOME...I had to get that in there!)

In other news, today was the first day of school in the district I teach in. I've been asking myself where the summer went, but I guess I really did accomplish a lot with all of my house projects, taking to classes, and doing about three weeks of traveling between FL, NJ, and AK.

I was expected today to be a really bad day, but praise the Lord it turned out to go more smoothly than I thought it would! I'm teaching all seniors this semester and holding graduation over their heads is all that's needed to keep them on the right track. With that said, I'm already looking forward to the weekend and my first day off of school on labor day! (I know, I'm pathetic.)

Alaska details and pictures coming soon...

1 comment:

Sue said...

hey amanda!!! its erica! i just wanted to say that thanks for the comment on my pictures!!! lol! i just do it cuz i think its fun! (trying to get mom and dad to get me a new camera!!) but thanks! hope to see you soon!
love you erica