Friday, October 24, 2008

(Sur)Real Life

Today I am 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant and besides my breasts being sore, being tired all the time, and some mild cramping/pulling in my lower abdomen, I don't feel any different. There are times throughout the day when I have to remind myself that there is a little Lane growing inside of me. :)






The reminders that I am indeed pregnant are coming more from the few people who actually know about the pregnancy at this point asking me how I'm feeling, the gifts I've been receiving, and my husband rubbing my belly, which, by the way, is too cute for words.




When I got home from work on Monday (or was it Tuesday?) Adam greeted me with a dozen beautiful red roses.








My friend Cynthia suprised me with an adorable onesie and one of those baby blankies with a bear head on Wednesday night at dinner--our first baby gift! :) Cynthia and I went to Panera after work for some girl talk. Guess what topic dominated the conversation? Thank you, Cynthia! :)











More updates to come!






















No comments: