Monday, April 12, 2010

P90X-ing

You've seen the infomercials. They're on allllll the time. I'll admit it, I would watch and wonder if P90X was something I could do, but I've spent money on programs before that weren't all they were cracked up to be and I wasn't down with wasting my money. Luckily P90X fell into my lap recently and I knew I had no more excuses...I had to give it a try.

Here I am on day five my P90X workouts and I am feeling good. Are they hard? YES! But I have a wonderful sense of satisfaction when I finish my work out each morning. I still did not take my "before" pictures; I guess I should do that today, huh? And noooo, I will not be posting my "befores" but we'll see what day 90 looks like and maybe I'll post some pics then.

That being said, I have two goals: to get fit and to be able to do a pull up. Yes, a single pull up. I won't be blogging about my P90X experience regularly, but I will keep you posted from time to time on how I'm doing. For now I'll just put it out there that I'm taking on this challenge and I'm excited about it!

p.s. Have you done the program or are currently doing it? I'd love to hear about it...

No comments: