Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tasty Tuesday

I had this for the first time on Easter and I loved it. It's the perfect "slaw" for people who, like me, HATE coleslaw. There are a bunch of variations to this recipe, but here's one that I made last night and it came out great. Happy tasting! :)


Broccoli Slaw Salad with Ramen Noodles

2 16 oz. packages broccoli slaw
1 3 oz. package Ramen noodles broken into small chunks, any flavor (I used beef)
1/2 cup scallions
1 cup unsalted peanuts
1/2 cup raisins, optional (I think they add great flavor! Next time I'm trying Craisins)

Dressing:

1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup canola oil
1/3 cup cider or balsamic vinegar
seasoning packet from Ramen noodles

1 comment:

Bess said...

Love it! :) Will be trying this one soon!

I thought about doing a weekly healthy recipe thing...care if I join you on Tasty Tuesdays? ;o)